Craftsbury Listers, watching your assets.
Helpful Craftsbury property information including lister schedules, lister contacts and tax rate.
Appraise Craftsbury property for the purpose of property tax assessment. They are responsible for determining Craftsbury's fair market value and preparation of the annual Grand List.
- Barbara Paterson (586-2863)
- Anthony Aoissa (586-2412)
- Jim Whitby (586-2863)
- Contact: email@example.com
- Last day to file the Vermont's Homestead Declaration form with the state: April 15.
- Disable Veteran exemptions notices are due: May 1
- Latest day change of notice can be sent: June 4
- Grievance must be filed no later than: June 19
- Grievance hearing no later than: July 2
- Grievance letter sent: no later than 7 days after grievance hearing
- Deadline for Filing Appeal to BCA: 14 days from date of mailing of result of grievance
- Deadline for Land Use (Current Use) application: September
Craftsbury Tax Information
- 2016 Non-Residential combined tax rate is $1.58 and homestead (residential) is $1.74.
96.58 1.7355 1.5894
- 2016 Common Level of Appraisal: 96.58%
- 2014 Grand List (PDF)
When is the new tax rate established?
Taxes are established approximately June 30th. The tax bill will be mailed shortly afterwards.
When are taxes due?
November 15th. Taxes unpaid after Nov. 15 becomes delinquent and payable with collection fees and interest. Please note that only one tax bill gets sent.
- State of Vermont Act 250 Manual
- Vermont's website for Use Value Appraisal (aka Current Use)
- Vermont's Use Value Appraisal (aka as Current Use)brochure
- Vermont Use Value Appraisal (aka Current Use) manual