Craftsbury Selectboard, attention to the details . . .
Craftsbury 3 member Selectboard is responsible for the governing of the Town of Craftsbury.
The Select Board meets monthly at the Town Hall on the first and third Tuesday at 7 pm.
General supervision and control over town, enacts ordinances, regulations and policies for town, oversees town property and personnel, prepares, presents and manages budget, oversees roads, including laying out, discontinuing and reclassifying roads.
- Chairperson, Bruce Urie: (802) 755-6713
- Jim Jones: (802) 586-2292
- Susan Houston: (802) 586-2873
- Village Center Designation Renewal (pdf)
- TH #4 (aka Atwood Bridge):